Friday, March 1, 2024

Happy Birthday

Welcome back and I am hoping that spring is coming fast. We've had chilly weather in my area and it is not my fav, but it could be worse, I know. 

As we usher in March, it's also time for the beginning of the new challenge at Birthstone Challenges. We'd love for you to join in the fun, you have plenty of time to make a project and enter it in the challenge. The challenge goes thru April 15.  Let me share my DT project for Anything Goes with Aquamarine & Diamond colors and the optional Birthday theme. 


The DP, the swirly leaves and the Happy Birthday sentiment die cut are all from Heartfelt Creations. I made the flowers using punches and shaped the petals using the McGill Paper Blossoms Tools. I added glitter to the flower centers. This card is a 6X6.

I hope you enjoyed the card and it gave you some inspiration for your next card.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be seeing you next time. 

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful birthday card,love the dies and all the flowers.
Carol x

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow - this amazing. Just absolutely beautiful.