Friday, March 1, 2024

Merry Christmas

Hello and lets welcome the month of March. March is the month that introduces spring, so, we all have warmer weather to look forward to. 

I know we are getting ready for spring but for all you card makers that make Christmas cards the year round, just letting you know we have a great challenge for you. The Merry Little Christmas Challenge goes til April 15. Plenty of time to enter your card into the challenge. Also great place to get some more inspiration. 


The stamp is from Woodware and I love the Woodward line. Especially from the artist Francoise Read. 
I have quite a few sets from this artist and love them all. I added some glitter on the swirls and lightly colored the mama deer and her Baby Deer. 
To add some accent I used gold CS and glitter paper. I also used a deckle edge scissors to trim the edges of the top layer. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please remember the Mini Album Mania challenge has begun. The challenge will continue til April 15, so you have plenty of time to make a Christmas card/project and submit it.

See you soon

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is just so lovely, Barbara. I'm delighted to have joined you gals on the MLCC DT, Jo x