Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 79

Hello and thanks for stopping by today,













Card Patterns has posted their latest challenge. So I went to my stamps to find the "perfect" stamp,the stars made me think of the heavens and angels and  after looking at a few stamps I found this wonderful image from Innovative Stamp Creations.







Here is the card I designed with the pattern in mind. This card was difficult to photograph, because the image is stamped on glossy paper. The paper picked up a glare in many of the positions that I tried. Also I noticed the lines in the stamped art work, also presented some visual problems in the photo.Those lines play tricks with the lens. Probably the best way to upload this would have been to scan the card. But here is the card. I stamped with StazOn on glossy paper. I used a  blender marker and markers (Marvy) to color the stamped image. Stars are from Spellbinders Nestabilities. Cardstocks - unknown.







Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

2 comments:

Jean W said...

Love this card! Love the angels and what you did with them. Gives me ideas as I too have that stamp! Great work as usual.

Donna said...

What a beautiful job you've done on this card! LOVE the detailing and coloring on the angels!