Friday, September 3, 2010

Get your passports ready!!!! Have you heard the news?????

Sparkle N Sprinkle is hosting a cruise!!!! Yep, you heard me right, doesn't that sound like fun!! The cruise will be hosted by Sparkle N Sprinkle, Impression Obsession and The Paper Cut. Three fabulous companies, so you know there will be lots of fun, great classes and Make and Takes and goodies and great food and of course wonderful places to see. You will have the best of two or should I say three worlds, vacation, being on a cruise ship, and stamping. Now, what more could you ask for.




So click here for more info or click on the tab above to see more info. I'm sure there will be more info coming out a little later, so stay tuned.

Don't wait too long as space is limited!!!

Well I don't know about you but that's enough excitement for me for today.
That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, have a great day,

Barbara

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

I can just visualize you with a beverage in one hand, and waving good-bye to those seeing you off! Have a great trip! :-)