Saturday, June 18, 2011

Many Thanks

Hi Everyone
I thought I'd share a card with you today on this rainy gloomy day in my neck of the woods. This is a card that says it all.

From time to time we all need to express our gratitude and here is a little inspiration for you.

That lattice frame is made with a Martha Stewart border punch. I got this idea from Amazing Paper Grace. Here is the link to the quick tutorial. Check it out. This is so easy, hope you try it.

Well that is it for today. I have a few projects to wrap up. I will be back with more ideas.


Products I used
Stamps: Sparkle N Sprinkle Many Thanks from set #415
Spellbinders:Labels four small S4-309, Crown Ovals S4-303
Glitter: Sparkle N Sprinkle G1010
Cardstock: PopTones
Pearls: From Michaels

In the meantime have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! what a great way of using the border punches, and creating a mat of glitter! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I am really glad you did the orange glitter instead of the white!

Denise