Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bunny Love

Hi Everyone,
Its Wednesday and time for another Art Impressions card for this week. Boy I was stumped today and really couldn't come up with anything. Then I had club meeting tonight and the project we learned really was so cute I decided to use this cute Giant Bunny as my image. Love this awning effect, too, don't you??


I added a basket charm and he is all set looking too cute in the awning window.
Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps
Mini Love - E2548
Giant Bunny - G1076
Ink - India Ink Black
Card Stock - White CS,Pink CS
Embossing Folder
Copic Markers - R81, C-1

Hope you enjoyed this cute card today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation using Art Impressions stamps. Hope to see you then.

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Too darned cute, Barbara.

Julie Z said...

Very bright and springy! Doesn't that bunny just make you smile!

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling DARLING card, Barbara. The bunny is just as sweet as can be. And a pretty charm, too. Love the canopy giving shelter to sweet bunny, too. You always come up with such terrific ideas.

NanaConnie said...

Love the awning, Barbara! That's something I have to learn. Fabulous image -- he's just so happy! :-D Makes me grin from ear to ear.

Brenda said...

It's adorable! Love the little bunny and the awning........