Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Wonder of the Season

Hi Everyone,
I am back with another card today using Art Impressions stamps. Today's card uses layers which add so much additional design to your stamped image, they really make the image pop. I think they give the design more importance. 


Since Valentines day is over it's time to check out the Easter images. So, I pulled this great image out and decided what layers would look good with it.This stamp is in the Windows to the World section. You may want to check this section out, there are quite a few images that will be perfect for almost any occasion.




Supplies used
Art Impressions Stamp - Easter Egg Nest- M3313
Punch - Martha Stewart Punch around the Page - Double Arches
Spellbinders Dies - Labels Fifteen S4-291, Lace Doily Motifs S5-063,
Paper/Card stock - White CS, Designer Paper, Pink Shimmer CS
Ribbon
Copic Markers- R81, R00, G00, B000, Y11, E71, C-2G21, G94, YG03, YG41,
Ink- India Ink Black

Thanks for stopping in, I will see you soon

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

An adorable image, Barbara and I love your ribbon flower.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a pretty card, Barbara! Love how you employed the MS PATP punch, tied the ribbon with a different color - but the stamp is the cutest! How sweet! I could just feel myself stretching to peer into the nest with the bunny. Darling card, B! Happy early birthday. Let's celebrate all week.

NanaConnie said...

Delightful, Barbara! Love both of those die cut pieces and that image is precious! Great color combo and fantastic bow.

Gerlinde said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and how you layered it!

C said...

Oh my...those bg's have me speechless! Gorgeous!!