Monday, July 22, 2013

Beautiful

Hi Everyone!!!!
Hope your week is off to a great start. I thought I'd share a new card with you this evening.The image is from Unity and the artist is Angie Blom. Love the flowers and I decided to use purple on this one.


Love this great Unity digital image. Thanks Angie!!!

  

 Here is a close up of those flowers. I decided to make them 3-D so I printed and colored a second set and manipulated them and popped them over the original image.



I also used part of a printed page from a book. I like using those from time to time. I also added a trellis and glittered it just to add more interest to this card.



One more close up. I cut out the trellis looking area to the side of the flowers  (part of the Unity image) and I used a Japanese Screw Punch to get into those little areas. I wanted to open that area up and I didn't want to have to use my x-acto knife.I'd still be cutting if I used that. The screw punch worked better for me. I used the glue pen on the trellis area of the image and then I added glitter. One can never have too much glitter can one?? LOL

Well that's it for now, see you soon, thanks for stopping in tonite!!!


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty Barbara, love the trellis and how you opened it up and the book page background. Very elegant card.

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. Love the image and the added sparkle.

April said...

Very lovely card, Barbara. I love the purple.

Donna Ellis said...

Such delicate petals, and pretty coloring, Barbara. Lots of glitteriness on your card in the embellishments, too. I admire how you two toned those square brads. Thanks for all the close-ups for the special details. hugs, de

phamil said...

Oh how pretty! Love all the purple! Beautiful work!