Well, today is the 1st Tuesday of the month and that means it's my turn to post at Craft-Dee BowZ. This month's theme is Christmas/Holidays.
Here is the card I made for this month's theme.
I glittered the ornaments and colored the pine bough with an alcohol marker.
The bow is a multi loop green sheer organza ribbon. I love working with that type of ribbon. It makes the best bows.
Here is a closer view of the bow.
Reminder - Please set aside a few minutes to join us in out blog hop. The hop starts tomorrow nite at 10:00 p.m. ET and ends Saturday at noon.
Leaving a comment at the Craft-Dee BowZ and on the design team members individual posts will make you eligible to win the prize of the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.
Hope to see you at the hop.
Old stamp of Santa - No longer available : Red CS, Vellum, DP
: Distress Inks - Vintage Photo
Dies Used: Peace - Poppy Stamps Die
: Ribbon, Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Outline Stickers, Spectrum Noir markers, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - 'Santa is on his way' (#47)
- Paper Creator's Crafts - All about Christmas (#52)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes (#16)
- **NEW**A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes (#476)
- Artbymiran Challenge - No.20 - (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes (#41)
- Crafty Catz - #256 - Anything Goes (#185)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 85 - Anything Goes (#157)
- Digistamps 4 Joy - #105 Christmas (#1)
Thanks for stopping in, see you soon