Are you getting in the spirit?? how's the shopping coming along??
Well today is December 1 and it's time for the December Challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ
Here is my inspiration card I submitted.
That panel with the swirl on it, is paintable wallpaper. (I've had it for years) I used alcohol inks to color it and the coloring turned out fabulous.The panel was too pretty to cover up with anything else so I just added a die cut "Peace" on it to finish it off.
: White CS, Red CS, Gold Paper,DP, Paintable wallpaper
: Ribbons, Alcohol inks,Craft-Dee BowZ tool
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - November - It's All About Christmas (#434)
- Hiding in my Craft Room - #176 - Freestyle! (#36)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -# 57 ATG with a Twist Keep it Simple .......(#6)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes (#5)
- **NEW**A Crafty Mess - No.1 - Anything Goes (#455)
- A Creative Romance - Something Old (#121)
- Crafty Catz - #256 - Anything Goes (#129)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 85 - Anything Goes (#105)
- Winter Wonderland - must be Christmas – Dies & Punches (#58)
Thanks for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with another post and card for Craft-Dee BowZ. Hope to see you then