Thanks for stopping in today. Today I want to share a card with you that I made for Verses Rubber Stamps. I played with watercolors on a sheet of watercolor paper and then cut it into strips. Those strips of watercolor paper were placed to make the background design.
I love the yellows and the pinks and peaches that are on the strips, they look great together.
I used two markers to make the ribbon the color I needed to match my card.
The sentiment I used is from Verses Rubber Stamps and I just love the sentiment selection they have.
They have a whole host of categories with so many Verses to choose from.
Click here to go to the shopping area of their site. I am sure you will find just the right sentiment you need for your project.
: White CS, Pink CS, Yellow CS, Water Color Paper
Dies Used:Spellbinders Labels: Hug Snug
Ribbon, Handmade Flowers
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps and More - #151 Anything Goes (#76)
- Crafting By Designs - Month Long Anything Goes in July! (#55)
- Inspiration Destination - Always Anything Goes (#71)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - #234 Anything Goes (#74)
- Whimsy Inspiration - - #84 Use Ribbon, Lace or Twine (#139)
- Wonderful Wednesdays - Always Anything Goes (#43)
- Die Cuttin' Divas - #222 Anything Goes (#100)
- Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#116)
- Crafting from the Heart - - Always Anything Goes (#170)
Thanks for stopping in today and have a safe and happy 4th