Thanks for stopping in today. Do you believe it!!! July 1 is here and the year is half over and now we are on our way to a lot of holidays before the end of the year. Speaking of holidays, I have already bought a Christmas gift. (OK no groaning, please)
Since its the first of the month, it's time for the Craft-Dee BowZ July challenge. As always, the theme is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. I would love to see your submission over at Craft-Dee BowZ
Here is my card that I made for the CDB inspiration
The background paper I used is from one of my Gelli Plate sessions. I've saved lots of papers from playing with my Gelli Plate and put then in my stash, so here is a great use for one of them.
The flowers are all my handmade designs.
Here is a close-up of my triple loop bow.
That ribbon is a great match for that background paper I made.
I decided on inserting the sentiment on the inside of the card.
This card is for a dear friend whose birthday has just passed.
: Pink CS, Creamy Yellow CS
:Black Dye Ink
Dies Used: Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Octagon; Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Florals
: Ribbon, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam, Martha Stewart Frond punch, Flower Soft
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes (#74)
- Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes(#91)
- Crafty Cardmakers - Sentiment (#32)
- Get Creative Challenges - (Week 1) Flowers (#21)
- Love to Scrap - Anything Goes + Blog Hop (#20)
- Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes (#365)
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenges - Anything Goes (#58)
Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon.