Saturday, June 1, 2019

Thinking of You

Welcome Back  !!!!
       
It's June 1 and that means spring is ending and summer will officially start on June 21. 
Time is flying by isn't it!!

Since it's the first of the month, it's time for the next Craft-Dee BowZ  Challenge.

The CDB challenge is a monthly challenge and the theme is always:
Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.

That's easy enough, LOL

The sponsor for June at Craft-Dee BowZ is

Imagine That


Even though spring is winding down,
 I thought I'd use the very pretty image of


Pansies are so pretty and
I just love that they come in so many different colors.

I decided to use colored pencils for coloring these lovely flowers



I  tried using alcohol markers but felt colored pencils gave a softer look.
 I used gamsol to soften the coloring even more.

I found a piece of DP I had saved and since it had a soft yellow background 
and a soft pastel design, I decided to use it. 
It was a perfect choice for the layered piece behind the image.

My bow - Made it using my trusty Craft-Dee BowZ tool



Easy to use, 
itsmall and takes up little space for storage 
or if you want to take it with you.

Order yours over on the Craft-Dee BowZ site.


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digi - Imagine That - Teacup Pansies
Paper/Card Stock
: DP, Creamy Yellow, Lilac CS
AccessoriesRibbon, Colored pencils, Gamsol, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Corner embellishments- Outline  stickers - Butterfly Corner stickers - Stamp On It

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today,
and I hope to see your submission 
in the June Craft-Dee BowZ challenge

I hope my card gave you some inspiration
Have a great week and I will be back soon.



10 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully coloured Pansies Barbara and pretty feminine card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Show your True Colours' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet.Beautiful card I love the image of the tea cup and the pretty purple pansies
Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Manuela said...

Grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Chafting Challenge Dt Manuela

Sue Crease said...

Such beautiful image and perfectly coloured. Thank you for joining in over at Digichoosday

Dora said...

Beautiful flowers. Beautiful card have you made with it.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful Barbara. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love the pansies and the colour combo, great background paper too. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge atMorgan's Artworld Open Challenge this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Morgans Artworld

Marlies said...

A lovely card with pretty pansies and a very nice bow. Lovely! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Barbara! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Barbara, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx