Thursday, June 6, 2019

With Love

Hello Everyone

Ever have one of those days or even weeks???
Well life got in my way this week and my post is ONLY  2 days late. I am so sorry

This is my Tuesday inspiration (by way of Thursday) for Craft-Dee BowZ  (LOL)

Don't forget the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge is going on all month
The theme is Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
We'd love to see your creation in the challenge. 
You could be the next winner. 

Seems that lately I have been going thru a flower phase. LOL 
And here is another flower card.



Well lately we have had so much rain, 
the flowers are growing like weeds 
and yes my weeds are growing too fast. 
In fact it's been raining so much I have started to build an Ark

The flowers above are Lady Slipper Orchids 
and I'd love to have a real one of these. 
I have some orchid plants but none of these. 
I will have to look around and see if I can find one.
In the mean time I will settle for a digi image of this beauty.


Hey, check out my bow.
I made 2 single loop bows,  one slightly smaller than the other
 and stacked them one on top of the other.
 The top one is a bit smaller that than the bottom one.
I love the look this gives and they are so easy to do.
Two stacked single loop bows

The urn and the sentiment are from Flower Soft from years ago. 
Seems that I just never get rid of stuff like this 
 I finally use the stuff in a project years later. 
I bet you are like that as well, surely I'm not the only one. LOL


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digi - Power Poppy - Lady Slipper Orchid
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Purple CS, lilac CS, Green CS
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Octagons  LRG
AccessoriesRibbon, Alcohol Markers Spectrum Noir, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Flower Soft - Urn and sentiment (These are old and no longer available)

Challenges I am submitting my card to:

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and thanks for stopping by.
 I guess I will get back to working on my Ark  LOL


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous in every way. I love the layout and coloring of the flowers and vase.