Wednesday, February 12, 2020

February Stamp Club - Challenge Card

Hello Everyone.

Welcome back!! It's time to check out my Stamp Club Challenge card

Each month we are given something to use on our challenge card and the finished project is due to be presented at the next meeting. At the January meeting we were given designer labels to use on our card/project for the February meeting.(I picked 4 items but forgot to photograph the 2 items I used on this card, but you will kind of get the idea from this card.)

Card front
The label I used is old looking and I thought it would look great on a baby card.
I had another label and I decided to cut it up and use it on the inside of the card.

Here is how I did the inside of the card

Still plenty of room for a note or a sentiment.

Here are the other 2 labels/tags that I received but I chose not to use these, so they will get used in the future.




My baby card turned out really cute and will be a great card for the next time I need a baby card. 

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Paper/Card Stock: White CS, DP, Mint Green CS
Dies Used: Sizzix - Tim Holtz Thinlits Handwritten Love
Accessories: Stickers (corners). Mint Green Doily, labels provided by Stamp Club Member
I am submitting my card to the following  challenges:
Hope you liked my card using labels. We can all make labels by adding tape to the back of an image don't we.

I will be back in March with more stamp club projects.

Here is what is coming up for the March meeting
March Stamp Club Theme card -   Things that Fly (interesting and that can include a lot of different things)
March challenge - Use poster stickers given to us by Sandy N.( I will include a picture of what we were given before I use it so you can see what I started with.) 

Thanks for stopping in today

I will be back soon

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving the vintage look of this Barb!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful baby card design and I love the old ad photos!

Inkyfingers said...

Love the vintage look on this lovely baby card.

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Carol x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, beautiful design.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Maria Valente said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
Crafty hugs

Ellibelle said...

So nicely done, inside and out!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
Ellibelle's Corner