Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easel Cards














Have you seen an easel card lately. Well I have just developed two different easel cards using Sparkle N Sprinkle stamps.








This first card is a round easel card using stamps from set209, Floral Berry.








Look how it is able to stand up. What a nice way to display this card if you were the recipiant

















After working the round card up, I went back to a card design that I was having trouble finalizing. Well, the easel card made me come up with the final design using a stamp set called Medallions -Flowers Set208 from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Here is the card closed.















Here is a side view of the card opened.













And here is a front view of tis card opened.

I love how this finally came together. These easel cards are easy, fun and really make quite a statement in their own right. If you look closely, you will see the vase in the background, behind the medallion flower. That flower is mounted on a transparency. I love the way this finally came together, don't you???



Well, that's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,
Barbara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great easel cards! I love the bit of lace on the second one!

Unknown said...

Wow, I never thought of a round stand up card...very creative...I like it:) I love the dimension on the second card...I like it placed on the acetate...neat effect.