Saturday, December 18, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas and a new Birthday Card design

I have been busy helping the elves get everything ready for Christmas. You know, Christmas is getting close and I am going to go out Monday and finish my shopping. I  don't have much left to buy. How about you? Are you finished. Are your gifts wrapped??? Are you ready??

I called a friend in Canada and they have had snow waist high. She has not been able to get to work for a few days and she lives 7 minutes from her job. Boy, I am glad that we haven't had that much snow here in Kentucky, 5" is enough for me. However the weatherman is calling for more snow here on Tuesday, so you know, I will be completing my shopping on Monday for sure.

For now, I wanted to share a card that I just finished for Sparkle N Sprinkle. This card will make a great birthday card no matter what time of year the birthday falls in. And you know, birthdays happen all the time.
Check out that punch design, it's a Kreaxions punch from Just Imagine Crafts. They have very unique designs and their punches serve double duty, they can punch borders as well as corners. I chose to just make a border with this punch. You might want to check these cool punches out.

I have one more card design that I will share with you on Sunday, so stop back for that card as well.
I need to start addressing my Christmas cards and get them mailed out. Time is flying by and if I am not careful, Christmas will be passing me by.

In the meantime stay warm and and finish your cards, projects, wrapping or whatever you have left to do.

Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping, see you soon, and stay calm, you will get it all done, (LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab card! Love your cupcake and the plaid is fantastic!