Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March is National Craft Month

Hi Everyone,
I think my cold is finally just about gone. I am feeling pretty much like my normal self again.

Do  you believe it, today is March 1st. I am amazed, we have 2 months of 2011 under our belt already. The time just is clicking away isn't it. And March is National Craft month, so I plan on posting some great ideas for everyone.

No only is March a new month, it means I can share some exciting news that I've been itching to tell everyone. I have been selected as one of the new designers for the Just Imagine Crafts Kreations Design Team. Just Imagine Crafts Kreations has a great line of 4 in 1 punches and other products as well. Their punches are so versitle, you will get more than one look out of just one punch. How cool is that!!! You will get to see that in upcoming posts. I bought some punches from Just Imagine Crafts Kreations last summer, so, I have a few already in my punch collection. Can't wait to show some of the great looks you can get from just 1 punch.

I bought a stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. not too long ago (BB-764A Bella Fiori)  When I saw the set, the flowers were just calling my name so, I just had to buy this stamp set. Recently I needed to make a few Thank-You cards so I decided to use stamps from that Unity set. As I looked at the images I decided to watercolor the flowers and here is one of the cards I came up with. By the way, check out the corner on the watercolor paper, it reminds me of a tulip and looks so great with this tulip stamp. That corner was punched using a new punch I just received from Just Imagine Kreations.

Well, I am off to see a great friend in Tennessee for the rest of the week. I will try to post while away, so you may get to see what we are up to in Tennessee, so stay tuned!!

Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

So if March is Craft month, it is my new most favorite month!!! Congrats on the new PUNCH gig!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the fresh colors!