Sunday, May 22, 2011

zentangle Today

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I finished a few projects that are coming due soon, and I posted my bi-weekly post to the Just Imagine blog. Click here to check it out. I usually call my bi-weekly post over there, Sunday Inspirations. Hope you like the card I designed for their blog.

Since coming back from the zentangle class, I have made a few new tiles. They are called tiles because the size is about a tile which is 4X4. I actually bought a 6X6 spiral bound journal and am using it to draw my designs.

So as you look at these pic's they are just that, pictures of each page in this journal. The journal has no lines and you can draw or whatever in it. So I trace a zentangle tile onto the center of the page and then I start to add the tangles.

Here are two designs that I worked on this weekend. Each tile takes me about an hour to complete.


You will notice the pencil mark, that is the 4X4 area that I define on the page and then I draw a smaller square freehand and then I add a string inside the smaller square and that defines the areas that I tangle in.
I hope you enjoy my zentangle tiles. I will try to post at least 1 zentangle post a week. So stop back for more tangling.

Well that is it for now, If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section and I will leave you an answer.

Have a  great Monday


2 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Love the Zentangles Barb! Isn't it fun to do?

Anonymous said...

Awesome zentangles!