Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Witch Is In

Hi everyone,
I have been busy with the end of the month upon me. I have projects to finish and mail out, so, over the next few days I will be finalizing that as well as putting the finishing touches on my Stampaway class.

I do have a cute card I wanted to share with you all today. I know it's hotter than blue blazes, but Halloween will be here soon. I have seen Christmas stuff already out on the floors,and ya know Halloween will be here in less than 3 months.And Christmas.......well  it's 5 months from yesterday,  and you know in the blink of an eye we will be wrapping presents and decorating and.... .OK OK enough right now.

I picked up a new die set recently. It's rick rack circles from QuiKutz.and decided to use it on this card.




These dies are so cool and I loved these when I first saw them. So I will be using them more as they have such potential.

The stamps on this card are from Sparkle N Sprinkle and are great for the Halloween season. Treat bags, party invitations, gift bags, these stamps are great for all those fun things.



These stamps I used are part of set 335 Halloween RIP. Cute aren't they!!??!! You need to check out the rest of the stamps on this set.

Here are the things I used for this card:
Stamps - Set 335 Halloween RIP Sparkle N Sprinkle
Embossing Powder - Black Detail EP171 Sparkle N Sprinkle
Glitter - Impulsive Purple G1069 Sparkle N Sprinkle
Paper PopTones - Limeade
Dies - Rick Rack Circles - Quikutz

Well that is it for today, stay cool

Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

How cute! Love the eerily Halloweenie colors with this combo!