Friday, September 16, 2011

It's the Fall Season

Hi Stampers,
I want to share a card that I think shows the colors of fall. I used one of the Flower Fairies Friends sets from Crafters' Companion. I used Lavender. She is beautiful however I wanted to use the beautiful fall colors, so I cut off the sprig of lavender that she usually holds in her hands and replaced it with a beautiful leaf. I used a combination of Copic Markers and Fresco Inks to color the fairy.

This card will be entered in the following:
Crafters' Companion September Challenge
Crazy4Challenges C4C104





Cardstock Used: Rich Brown CS, Orange CS, Sage Green and Sherbert Orange Coordinations CS
Inks used: Distress ink, Fresco Inks India Ink
Spellbinders Die: Assorted Leaves  S4-076, Labels Twenty Two S4-346
Sizzix Tim Holtx Alterations Bigz Die -Elegant Flourishes - 656639
Punch - Martha Stewart -Branch

4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Barbara is card is gorgeous!! I just love those fall colors and how smart to snip that lavender off and switch out a leaf!! Thanks for joining in on our Fall Challenge this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!

D said...

Such a beatiful card Barbara! Love your coloring of her skirt :)

Donna Ellis said...

She's a cutey! Very pretty forest scene portraying the scents of autumn!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely card! Your coloring is so cute. I love the leaves.