Sunday, December 18, 2011

Believe

Hi Everyone,
WOW!!! Christmas is a week from today!!! You know, we always know when Christmas will be here, and it seems it sneaks up on us each and every year. At least it does that to me. Today I am wrapping my gifts. I hate to wrap gifts just a few hours before the recipient opens the gift so I am getting that chore done today. I shouldn't call it a chore, I love to wrap. Always have, even when I was a kid. And I have always loved to make bows too.

In the meantime I have a cute card for you today. I used a stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle. This stamp is in set 385, its stamp 3048-385E Santa Believe. Every stamp in this set is a perfect stamp for that last minute holiday card you need to make. These will look great on tags too.


I used the perfect punch for Christmas cards/projects from Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions. It's the Holly Punch 914. This has become my Christmas go to punch this year. And after this week I will be putting this one away for a while. I mentioned I like to make bows, I used the E-Z BowZ Maker on this card. In fact I use this bow maker on almost all the bows that I have on my cards.

I will be back with a few more posts this week so if you need a break, stop back in for a few minutes to see what I will have for you. Have a great week and try to stay stress free!!


4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love the effect from the punch Barb, I don't have that one! Really cute card.

Dee in N.H. said...

How does Christmas sneak up on us so fast? LOL! Love your card! Very pretty!

Brenda said...

I have the same problem!!! I was out finishing my shopping yesterday - on Saturday - no less. My husband said "why are you shopping on Sat now that you're retired - are you nuts" LOL
Adorable card, Barb - as always :)
Merry Christmas to you

Amanda R said...

So pretty Barbara! I have never seen that punch before, need to check it out for sure and I can really see the glitter in your card, I bet it sparkles like crazy in real life!