Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's for baby

Hi Everyone,
Today is my turn to post over at Just Imagine Crafts and I wanted to show you one of the new punches I just received.Its punch 921 and it has the prettiest little flowers in it. I thought it would look so cute with this little Dress up Girl from Art Impressions.



I love the look this punch gives the card.
Supplies:
Punch -  Kreaxions
Designer CS
Stamp - Art Impressions

Make sure to check the new design team call here. It has been a great time working with the talented ladies on the Just Imagine Crafts team. And I love working with the wonderful Kreaxions punches.Check out the DT call and submit your application.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Barbara

4 comments:

April said...

Barbara, this is really cute! I just love the image. You did a great job!

Donna Ellis said...

How cute is this little gal! Unbelievably fantastic glittering on all those shapes and critters, with that pretty background cardstock! Whose die did you use to create your "button"? All the punches are sweet with this card!

Gerlinde said...

So cute! Love the punches! And the little sparkly animals are adorable!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love all the glittery animals and borders. Too cute!