Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pink Pink and More Pink

Hi Everyone,
Well it's Thursday already and it's time for this weeks  Art Impressions weekly challenge. The theme this week is pink, pink, and more pink. So here is my take on the theme.

Here is Bea, in all her glory, in her winter white dress and her pink shawl and her glorious hat, having tea at a party. Not much coloring on this card. just pink and a few other colors for the flowers on the hat.

Stamps used- E2816 Another Year, Bea Q2787
Copic Markers - RV14, RV21, G21, Y21
Dies used - Cheery Lynn Designs - Nautical Wheeler Doily (for the doily), Spellbinders -  Labels Fourteen S4-290.
Card stock - White CS, Brown CS, Pink CS
Inks - Distressed Ink Gathered Twigs, India Ink Black, Fresco Florentine Rose
Ribbon

Hope you have a great day, it's supposed to snow here this evening. See you soon!!

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! What if I don't own a cap for the feather? This one had me chuckling, Barbara. Great idea to cut the circle die and use it has the background! I'll be using that design idea for sure! I like the monochromatic coloring!

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for coming by my blog to check out my card for the Pink, Pink and More Pink challenge; I appreciate your visit! I have admired (chuckled over) my friend Mary Anne Kelemen's use of AI stamps - maybe I can win some of my own (got my fingers crossed)!! BTW, Coco is adorable!