Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter message

Welcome to Wednesday!!!

Do you believe it, this month is almost over and we are less than two weeks away from Easter!! I am so amazed at how fast time is going. Speaking of Easter, I have another Easter card for you. I love Easter lilies and I decided that I had to use this stamp for this Easter card, although I could use it after Easter as well.


OK check out that trellis looking light pink accent behind the lily, I made it using a Martha Stewart border punch. Yep I did and coming soon will be a pictorial how to. That darker pink panel was made using a Spellbinder M-bossibilities folder. That was one of the goodies that I won from Spellbinders back in January. I have to tell you that those folders are AWESOME.What a great idea, embossing designs on both sides of the folder. duh!!

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps - Easter Lilies  L4022, Easter Message  F1420
Spellbinders Die - Crown Ovals S4-303
Spellbinders M-bossibilities folder - Nobility ES-002
Ink- India Ink Black, Fresco Florentine Rose
Copic Markers- BV00, Y17, G21
Paper/Cardstock - Green cs, designer papers
Pearls

Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back tomorrow with my design based on the Art Impressions Weekly Challenge. Hope to see you then.

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous Barbara. Love what you did with the border punch for the trellis. Look forward to the tutorial.

Donna Maligno said...

Barb, I loooove all the elements you have on this card! and I can't wait for the tutorial! We all forget how versatile these punches can be, but YOU DIDN'T! Great job.

Brenda said...

Great job! Don't you just love the idea of the two embossing folders in one! That was a duh! idea to me too when I first saw it LOL. Your card is gorgeous and I love the salmon background paper!

Donna Ellis said...

I can hardly wait for the tutorial! Barbara, what a charming card. Love the use of non-traditional colors in your card. What an imagination you have. So glad you share it with "me" LOL ((( hugs )))