Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Live Life in the Deep End

Hi Everyone,
Guess who I saw today, Agnes, and she had been to the Kentucky Derby, in all her finest. In fact I have a card that depicts her at the derby last Saturday. She said she had a blast and said she is living life "in the deep end". I guess she is going to let her hair down, so to speak. She said she was in the infield and had a spot right next to the rail,.... saw the race and everything.(Most people in the infield never see a horse run. LOL) She even had a bet on the winner,.... bet 'em to show ......she was being conservative in her bets. LOL  Well I know she was wearing her Derby Hat and she was decked out in her finest. You know, the infield is a happening place, so I bet she had a great time.


I hope you enjoyed Agnes' adventure as much as she did.

Stop back tomorrow for the next weekly challenge.

Supplies used:
Art Impressions Stamps - Agnes T2783     Deep End E3201
Photo of Horse Race
Copic Markers
Cardstock - White CS, Med Brown CS, Dk Brown CS, Green CS
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Die S4-235

Thanks for stopping by today, tomorrow I will be showing my take on the next Art Impressions Weekly Challenge, hope to see you then.



1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Ha! Very cute! You're on a roll with these old people, aren't you! Cute as can be.