Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another Cornish Heritage Farms card

Hi Everyone
I originally made this card for yesterdays post, however I felt it was too much like a post I had done about a month ago. So I made a different card for my CHF challenge and decided to show this one today.

For my card, I used SL3145 French Script and I stamped it on the checkered patterned paper. I also used a bicycle and sentiment stamp from set ATC-5008  Bicycle Life.


I love the blue and brown combo, it just looks great together, I think. And don't be afraid to use corrugated pieces from boxes. It just adds great visual interest to your project.

Thanks for stopping back today. See you all soon,

Barbara


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, I like how you stamped on the patterned paper and distressed the edges, looks great! I also like the torn edge "oval" featuring the vintage images! The textures all look great together!

Brenda said...

Fun fun fun!!! Love the string.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the vintage look, especially with those colors. Looks great Barbara.

Anne Temple said...

Love that color combo too and the use of corrugated box pieces is always eye catching. Love your creation.