Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thank You

Hi Everyone,
I have been busy with my February Bakers Dozen classes over the last week or so. In the next few days I will post those cards that I introduced in the February BD classes.

In the meantime, I was at Stamping Buddies today for my monthly make & take event. (I do a M&T the last Saturday of each month at Stamping Buddies) As I was helping people get their cards done, I remembered I needed to send out a thank you card and decided to make a card using the same product that I was working with today.

Here is the thank you card I made:



Let me show you some of the other cards that I designed for today's M&T's at Stamping Buddies:







These cards all use 3-D Papier Tole by Hot Off The Press. All the elements for a card design come on a sheet and are pre perforated and there are usually 3 card designs per sheet. My thank you card is from the Natures Fern design.  This product makes card making so quick and easy. The thank you sentiment is a Greetings Stickers also from Hot Off The Press. Again, fast & easy. A card in probably 15 minutes flat. For me that's fast!!!

OK..... well I have a few more cards to get made.

Thanks for stopping in today and I will see you soon.







4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow, you've been busy Barbara. My favorite card is the one with the birdhouse on the post. Great detail there, but there all very pretty.

Anne Temple said...

All are so pretty. I really like the last one with the vivid colors against the black backdrop.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, all of these are pretty, but my favorites are the red card and the yellow card. The red card looks amazing with all the details. I especially like the matching red squares which have been dry embossed, filling the area with visual interest, but not taking the attention away from the floral aspect and paper pieces. The yellow looks so bright and cheery, again with the strip of color pieces down the middle. The strip in both cards resembles a mosaic. So pretty!

Brenda said...

What a fun set of cards - each so different.