Holy Cow!! It's September 1st already and fall will be here in no time flat!! School has already started here and probably most everywhere else, by now.
Speaking of the first of the month, it's time for the September challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ. The theme is always "anything goes with a handmade bow". Hope you will submit a project this month, you could be the next winner.
Recently,I saw this design out on Pinterest and just had to try it. Not hard to do just a tad tricky and I am sharing the link to take you to Eileen Godwin's blog with her fabulous instructions. Hope you try
this card design out for one of your cards
Craft-Dee BowZ sells the best bow making tool on the market and my orange sherbet colored bow was made using the CDB tool. For this bow, I used Washi Tape instead of ribbon. That's right, washi tape. I love the fact you can use Washi tape to make a bow. There are so many fabulous designs out there in Washi tape, now you have one more product besides ribbon to use to make a beautiful bow. Click here to watch Donna's great video to walk you thru how this is done. It's really so easy.
Here is another view that shows the card design and bow from a different angle.
7 Gypsies by Hampton Art (Sorry no name on the set, set #IC0149): White, Purple, Celery Green
: Memento - Grape Jelly
Dies Used: Memory Box - Woodland Branch, Blushing Bouquet
: Washi Tape Craft-Dee BowZ tool, glue Pen, Glitter
I am submitting this project in the following challenges:
- Crafting At the Weekend - #5 Anything Goes (#55)
- Crafty Calendar - August Challenge Anything Goes (#440)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -#44 Anything Goes......(#66)
- Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Challenge #23 Anything Goes (#50)
- Creative Corner - Anything Goes (#97)
- Frosted Designs Friday Challenge - Include Stamping (#24)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 72 - Anything Goes (#132)
- STAMPlorations Challenge Blog -August - Stamps and Die Cuts (#135)
Stop back tomorrow for my regular monthly Craft-Dee BowZ post.
We will be taking a trip to "Gai Paris" (as it's written in Paris).