Hope everyone is having a wonderful fun and relaxing holiday weekend.
For all you digi lovers out there, are you familiar with the Ppinkydolls Art? They are located here over at Etsy and there are a lot of the cutest little girls in the world in this shop.
I made this card using this little cutie. Thought you'd like to see it.
I received this free image by joining in the Outlawz Progressive Challenge. This image is adorable isn't it!
Getting started, I used Color Burst on some water color paper and cut a large circle.I mounted that to the pink shimmer CS panel. I added a strip of DP next to the circle. Then I mounted the two landscapes onto it. Next I added the flowers and the leaves and the colored digital image. I cut a tag shape and stamped the sentiment. I added a ribbon and a bow then tucked the tag onto the ribbon.
Next I mounted the finished pink shimmer panel to the cream card and the card is done.
: Pink Shimmer CS, Cream CS, White CS, Green CS, Gray CS, Watercolor Paper, DP
Dies Used/Punches: Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Circle, Sizzix Tag Die, Memory Box-Modern Landscape, Cityscape Silhouette, Martha Stewart - Frond
: Ribbon, Color Burst, Distress Markers, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, dimensional foam, Prima Flowers
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Outlawz Progressive Challenge (#223)
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - No. 91 - (W2 of 2) - MUST say Thank You (#40)
- Dragons Lair Designs - May - A Bouquet of Flowers (#49)
- Digitally Sweet - No. 134 - May - April Showers Bring May Flowers (#63)
- *NEW* Simply Papercraft - No. 5 (W1 of 2) - Anything Goesn (#77)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - No. 107 - Always Anything Goes (Cards only) (#105)
- Wags 'n Whiskers - No. 154 - (W2 of 2) - Lots of Layers (#99)