Thursday, July 9, 2015

Celebrate The Gift of You

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back. Not much going on here on my end.Just taking a break from getting classes ready for Stampaway. So this post will be pretty short.

I wanted to try out the bokeh technique, have you tried it yet??? Easy peasy.

That technique just reminds me of a happy celebration, so I used a birthday sentiment on this card. 




The sentiment I've used is from Verses Rubber Stamps. ( I must really love this verse. because I used it on my July 1 post also. That really was not done intentionally)



SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Verses Rubber Stamps - Gift of You - BB0501-E
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, Cream CS, White
Ink: Black Dye Ink, White Ink, Yellow Ink, Blue Ink, Green Ink


I am submitting this card to the following challenges:



  • Loves Rubber Stamps - #159  -  Anything Goes (#67)
  • Papertake Weekly   Anything Goes (#113)
  • Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#63)
  • Card Mania -- (July) Anything Goes (#204)
  • Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Twist of Summer (#70)
  • Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes (#136)
  • Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes (#165)
  • Not Just Cards -  Always Anything Goes (#67)
  • Use Your Stuff - W, JFF, use your stash - Anything Goes (#88)


  • OK now its time for me to get back to getting my Stampaway class kits ready.
    Thanks much for stopping in today
    See you soon.





    12 comments:

    Donna Maligno said...

    Nice job on the Bokeh technique! Soft pretty colors and a snap to create, right?

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    Super job. Love the Bokeh technique and you've made a beautiful creation, with those creamy, dreamy colors. Great saying too.

    Penny Duncan said...

    What a cool card Barbara.....Love the affect you made with the bubbles!!!

    Gail said...

    Wow, this is stunning. I don't know of the technique...got go Googling now...that's a word: Googling.

    Patti J said...

    Barbara, your Bokeh card is stunning!!! So pretty - I love this technique. Found you at The Outlawz, and popped over to say hello. Your blog is so much fun! I'm your newest follower, and hope you will follow me, as well - I love new blogging friends!!! Hugs...

    http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

    Shanna Shands said...

    I really love this technique. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

    Such an adorable card-love how unique it looks! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    NGCARDS said...

    A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

    This is fab! A technique I keep meaning to try. You've done it so well! Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards this month.
    Good luck!
    Lynda DT x

    pam said...

    Fanntastic job on the Bokeh technique- love that background! You rocked it!Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    Tanvi said...

    Such an adorable card with a fabulous bokeh effect! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion! Good luck!

    Granmargaret said...

    Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.