Welcome back to my blog.
In my last post I mentioned that I taught a class last Saturday and the cards were Christmas themed. Here is card number 2 from that class.
I used DP from SEI and I just love that it has a resist design built in. Coloring with a beautiful blue ink applied with a sponge applicator brings out that gorgeous design.
I popped that on a silver mirror panel and attached the panel to a blue CS.
Next I made a flap, this is used to open and close the card.
Here is the card opened
The white panel inside hides most of the hinge piece. That scalloped circle has the sentiment on the front and I added a second scalloped circle on the backside, again to finish off the flap and hide the end of the hinge.
: Blue CS, White CS, Silver Mirror CS, DP SEI
: VersaMark, Memento Danube Blue
Dies Used: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle
:Silver Detailed embossing powder
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:
- Amusing - Anything Goes (#60)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #14 Anything Goes (#41)
- Penny Black and More –July - Anything Goes with a sentiments (#118)
- Pile It On - #78 Christmas/Winter in July (#13)
- Crafty Calendar July - Christmas in July (#153)
- My Time to Craft Christmas 1 (fortnightly for July) (#25)
- Outlawz Challenges Christmas in July (#157)
- Cut it Up- No. 74 - (W2 of 2) - Word(s) as your focal point(#25)
- Simply Papercraft - No. 9 - Anything Goes (#104)
- Card Mania #70 Anything Goes (#474)
Thanks for stopping by today. Thursday, I will be showing my 3rd card from last Saturday's class. Hope you will be stopping back to take a peek.
Have a great week