Friday, January 22, 2016

Sweet Friend

Welcome back

I want to show you the other Art Gone Wild Catherine Scanlon stamp that I used in my class last Saturday.
 This stamp is called Daisies.

This stamp is approximately 7" X 4" (again another rather large image)
but it's so lovely!!!

Let me show you what I came up with for an A2 card using this stamp. 

Here is the card closed


 Here is the inside of the card.

I just cut that sprig that was on the left side of the image and added it to the inside.
What a perfect match to the card front!!

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Art Gone Wild -  Catherine Scanlon - Daisies
Paper/Card Stock
: Green CS, Yellow CS
Ink: India Ink - Black
Accessories: Pan Pastels, Glitter Dots Elizabeth Crafts, Doily

I am entering this card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the idea of splitting these images in two Barb! This is a beautiful card. Awesome image.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design an splitting them was a great idea. And, I always love to see daisies!