Monday, August 1, 2016

MEOW

Welcome back everyone,

I have been quiet lately, been getting ready for Stampaway. I will be teaching classes on Wed. and Thurs. and doing a M&T at the booth of  Simply Said Rubber Stamps on Friday evening. Busy busy. LOL

I have 3 posts all in a row  for you this week, and this is the first one.

And since this is August 1, and that means it's time for the new challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ. Their challenges are 1 month long and the theme is always Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
. I love that theme- it leaves that creative door wide open (so to speak)

Another thing I love is cats and I have had cats in my life since I was 3 years old. 
So when I spied this sweet image I just had to have it!!!


Have you checked out that bow?? 
Its what I call a triple layered stacked bow.
Here is a closer view of the bow. 


The card is a 5"X7" size and I wanted the bow to be prominent but not overpowering. 
So I thought the layered bow was perfect. It is about 5" long on that bottom ribbon layer and then the next two layers are a little shorter on each layer,
 and you know this bow is so easy to make with the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.


Don't have one - you can order your very own here



LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digi - Gracielle Designs -Kitty / Clear Stamps (Sentiments and mouse and paw prints ) Dare2B ArtZy - Meow
Paper/Card Stock
: Green, DP & White
Ink: India Ink, Memento Markers, Copic Markers
AccessoriesRibbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam
I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for dropping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another card for 
Crafty-BowZ and I will be using an image from the sponsor Robyn's Fetish. 
I hope to see you tomorrow.




14 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love that bow too! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Animal Challenge!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a sweet little image and I'm digging that bow! The little paw prints are a cute addition for sure.

Gail said...

I adore kitty and puppy images and this one is one of the cuties kitties I've seen. Fabulous paper and that bow is outstanding! Hugs, Gail

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a sweet kitty image! And, I do love your triple loop bow too! That is awesome.

Vicki said...

Barbara, your kitty card is adorable! I love the kitten digi image. Beautiful bow and colors!

Anjie said...

Fabulous make, love that kitty. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card, such a cute image and lovely bright colours.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
Pauline
x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Brown Sugar DT

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, I love the cat image and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles,
Katrina x
p.s. I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to join in

Heather said...

I'm definitely a cat girl, too. (I have 3 right now) And this image IS so sweet, I can definitely see why you had to have it. That bow is GORGEOUS (love the color) and the little paw prints are the perfect embellishments. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
Tina (DT)

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card. Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles
xx

Polkadoodles said...

Such a lovely card, TFS! Thanks for joining us at
Colour Crazy Challenge this week, we appreciate your entry - good luck! xx https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/