Wednesday, August 3, 2016

On The Beach - Crafty Creations Challenges

Hello and gee it's great to see you!

Today is the start of challenge #321 over at Crafty Creations Challenges 
and the theme is - On The Beach.

Let me share my project with you. 

She is adorable, isn't she!!

I used dried Arborvitae for my seaweed and I used a designer paper to make my doily. Dew drops make the best bubbles and had some small sea shells in my stash for added embellishment.

The sponsor for this challenge is Cute As A Button
and
The  winner of the challenge will receive 2 single images.



Please take a few minutes to visit the Crafty Creations Challenges blog to look at the other designers projects, they all did a fabulous job.

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: (Digital) Cute as a Button - Sailor Mermaid 
Paper/Card Stock
: Blue CS, White CS, DP's
Ink: Copic markers, Memento Markers
Dies/Punches  Used: Spellbinders Ovals sm, Martha Stewart Doily Punch Maker
Accessories: Dew Drops, sea shells, 
 dimensional foam, Glue, Glitter, Arborvitae Dried greenery,

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
Thanks much for stopping in today. I will be back soon (After Stampaway)


8 comments:

Camille Short said...

Wonderful card - shows the essence of the beach! Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges!

Camille - DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful beach scene and mermaid. You have so much detail and dimension in it.

Nancy said...

What a lovely scene card you've created!
Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Challenge at Polkadoodles! :o)

Anonymous said...

Great scene. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Barbara. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Annemi said...

Such a fab card. Love the whole design of it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Barbara. Loving the nautical theme.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Hugs, Valentina DT