Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ornaments For Your Door

Hello Everyone
Thanks for stopping in today,
I want to share with you what I made for my front door. I call it my "door ornament".

I had wanted to make a spray for my door and looked at Michael's and spied the perfect sprays. These sprays are a little larger and I bought 2. Brought them home and within 10 minutes I had the sprays wired together and ready for the finishing touch - a bow. And of course I used my Craft-Dee BowZ tool to make that fluffy bow. Since the ribbon is wired it will definitely hold its shape. 


Another great thing about wired ribbon is that next year after bringing this out of storage, just rework the loops and fluff them up a little and this will look like you just made the bow. 
(That's why I love wired ribbon so much)

Really -  this project was ready in less than 30 minutes and that is great news when you have lots on your plate to get ready for the holidays.

This tool will be your lifesaver for making bows and a whole host of other things this tool can help you with, for your various projects. Click here to go to Craft-Dee BowZ and check out the video links on the left sidebar to see what else the tool can help you make.  Click here to order your own Craft-Dee BowZ tool and if you order yours now, you will get it in plenty of time for all your holiday bow making needs. 

Don't forget that the November challenge is in progress over at Craft-Dee BowZ and we'd love to see your project. On the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge blog click on the Monthly Challenge tab at the top and choose November 2016 to take you directly to this months challenge. We would love to see what you have made - remember the challenge theme is always
ANYTHING GOES with a HANDMADE BOW.

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Accessories used: Christmas Spray, Ribbon, wire,  Craft-Dee BowZ  tool


I am submitting my "Door Ornament" project in the following challenges:

  • 613 Avenue Create -  Any Craft Accepted- #190 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Anything Goes (#70)
  • Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes (#33)
  • Get Creative Challenges - 2W, 3E - (Week 2) Anything Goes (#106)


  • Thanks for stopping by today. I will see you soon


    5 comments:

    ~ginny said...

    How creative! I realy like your door ornament and the bow just 'makes' it! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    Marty F said...

    This is beautiful, Barbara, and the perfect door ornament! Very clever to use 2 sprays together :-)
    Hugs,
    Marty

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    This is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration Barbara!

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    What a beautiful adornment to grace your door for all visitors to see as they approach. I might have to find something suitable and make one for ours too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Chana Malkah said...

    This is very pretty! I bet your front door is the standout on your street! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner