Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Fall is in the Air

Hello everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Creations.Challenge #354 has started and .....

The theme - (always) Anything Goes
The sponsor - Bugaboo
Prize - 4 images of your choice


Since we are really in the fall season, 
I decided to use a cute image and design the background in a fall theme

Let me share my card with you
Image  - Bugaboo - Fall Fence
Tree - Darice Embossing Folder Leafy Tree Trunk
Coloring - Digi Image - Various Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Coloring - Embossed Panel - Distress Oxides.

I hope you have enjoyed my card.  I hope that you will link a project to the Crafty Creations Challenge. The theme is always Anything Goes. We would love to see your creation. You could be the next winner. This challenge will end Nov. 20 at 11:59 p.m. EST

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon


5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous card! Love the scene you've created!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable! How cute is that little owl sitting on the fence! Your scene is just perfect Barbara! Beautiful Fall colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Fall card and beautiful colors on this scene you made.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

Meg said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!