It's time for the next challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
The sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize ~ 3 Images
The image I am using is
Wouldn't this image be perfect on a card for graduation, Mothers Day, Birthday.....
I think she fits a whole host of other celebrations
In my stash, I have quite a few silk ribbon roses and
thought those were a perfect fit to use with this card.
SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digi - Lemon Shortbread (Ribbon Roses Girl)
Paper/Card Stock: Pink CS, White CS
Dies Used: Spellbinders Ovals sm, Sizzix Tim Holtz - Friend, Celebrate
Accessories: Ribbon Roses, dimensional foam, MS punch - Leaves and Branch, glitter.Spectrum Noir
I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
- A2Z Scrapbooking Linky Party March - Anything Goes #27
- A Bit More Time to Craft #64 - Anything Goes (#51)
- A Perfect Time To Craft #03 - Always Anything Goes (#115)
- Create With TLC #146 Anything Goes (#16)
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #19 - Always Anything Goes (#124)
- Crafts Galore Encore- March - Always Anything Goes (#98)
- Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #45 - Always Anything Goes(#81)
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges - #105 Make it Feminine (#60)
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog - #3 - Feminine Fancy (#33)
- DL.Art Linky Challenge March challenge - Always Anything Goes (#96)
- The Creative Crafters - #2 - Anything Goes (#21)
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Always Anything Goes (#25)
- Your Scrapbook Place - March Anything Goes (#28)
I hope you’ve enjoyed today's project.
Hope you will submit a project in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge.
Don’t forget the theme is always Anything Goes.
I will be back soon.
What a beautiful design and I just love those gorgeous flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
Back again, and again, this is so beautiful.Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
So well colored and a great image of that sweet girl. And, adding the trail of roses was a fantastic addition to make it even more beautiful!
Sweet card for so many different events. So glad you entered the A2Z Scrapbooking challenge for March.
I love this Barb! Such a sweet image and colored beautifully. The little flower stem is so cute and delicate along with the embossed background - truly gorgeous.
Great project thank you for joining the challenge at
Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at
Digi Doodle Studios Challengeblog I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda (DT member)
Pretty card, Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Janice DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...
A very pretty card indeed!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at a2z.
Stunning card! Love the colours!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Hesters DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
This is such a lovely card. Great details with the flowers and embossing too. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Studios and good luck. Hope to see you back April 1st for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Digi Doodle Studios xx
This is stunning, I love your coloring on the image and all the pretty flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge this month. Hugs:) Audrey DT
Lovely card, great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place.
Post a Comment