Saturday, September 1, 2018

Happy Holidays

Hi there! WOW!!! September has arrived and Fall will be here in a few weeks. I have been making Christmas cards and I have a darling one for you today. 

Since it's the 1st of September, it's time for the next challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ






The sponsor for this challenge is Beccy's Place




The prize will be
1 Digital Set 

The Craft-Dee BowZ theme is always 
Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow

Let me share my project and I hope it gives you some holiday inspiration


My adorable penguin is from the
Finn's Scarf Digital set

He is perfect for a Christmas card or even a winter card.

Please visit Beccy's Place because she has a great selection of digital stamps. I'm sure you will find something that will be perfect for your project. 


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Beccy's Place Finn's Scarf, Rubber Stamp - Hero Arts Holiday Ribbons (Really old set)
Paper/Card StockBlue CS, White CS, Silver CS
Ink: Memento - Danube Blue, Summer Sky; Ranger Distress Ink - Picket Fence, 
Dies Used: Spellbinders - Pendents - Lattice, Scalloped Oval. 
Accessories
Ribbon, Hug Snug Seam Binding, Snowflake Brad, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Foam Ink Pods, Darice Embossing Folders - Snowflakes, Kreaxions Punch - #312


I am submitting my card in the following challenges: 

I hope you enjoyed my project and will submit your project in the challenge. The challenge will close on September 30.  I'd love to see what you've been working on. 
Your creative project could be our next monthly winner

 Well, that's it for today. I hope you stop back on Tuesday. 
I'll have another project for you to check out



6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun Christmas card Barb. Love Finn all wrapped up in his scarf! As always a terrific bow. Love the two colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable is that penguin image. Your card is such a fun project and so well designed.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This looks fantastic. I love your gorgeous penguin image which you have coloured so nicely too. Loving the gorgeous royal blue colour you have chosen here, it looks smashing and your bow is perfect. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

What a cute and fun Christmas card Barbara! Love the deep blue. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE the blue and brown combo, Barbara! This is such an adorable card. :-D I'm here wearing one of my DT hats - I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at World Wide Open Design Team this month and good luck.
NanaConnie DT

GalFridayStamping said...

Adorable penguin, lovely card...Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://
classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...