Tuesday, January 29, 2019

It's Birthday Time

Hello everyone,
Thanks for stopping by. It's time for my Tuesday post over at Craft-Dee BowZ. And it's the last Tuesday of the month. Where has January flown to???

I thought I'd do a birthday card for you all. 
Birthdays are always popping up, so it's always nice to see another take on this card theme.



This bear is so cute peeking thru the line of candles, I thought he'd make a cute birthday card.
This card is a pretty quick and easy card to put together. 
And from time to time we all need a quick and easy card, don't we??
I used a yellow base card, next a dark gray panel 
and then a designer paper panel on top of the gray panel. 
Next, I used a digital image that I colored with some pretty and bright colors
and centered it on that DP. 

I originally had a pretty yellowish-gold bow on this card, however, that color seemed to fade into the card background. So I opted to replace it with the teal ribbon you see here. I think that teal color looks great with the bright colors I used on those candles.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digital - Lily of the Valley , Rubber Stamp - Sentiment - Stampers Anonymous
Paper/Card Stock
: Yellow CS, Dark Gray CS, DP
Ink: VersaFine - Black
AccessoriesRibbon, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Firefly Alcohol Markers 

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:



Well, that's it for today. Hope you enjoyed my inspiration card, today, but I will be back Friday with an inspiration project for the February 1 challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ.
Hope to see you back here then.


2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That bear is adorable peeking through the bright and cheery candles. Lovely make Barb!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun birthday card and I love the bear peeking out too.