Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March Stamp Club - Theme Card

Well Hello Everyone!!

Hope you are having a  nice week so far!!

We have finally reached March, the month that brings on spring
and I am happy that the official beginning of spring will start in about 1 1/2 weeks.

Tonite we had our March stamp club meeting and the theme card was  Things that Fly. 
Now, that includes a lot of things. However I took the easy way out - I used a bird stamp.
This is one of my all time fav's and I have had this one for over 10 years. 
And yes this cute bird and the sentiment are still available 
I know, I am really dating myself...LOL


Here's the card I made for stamp club 
(It has underlying tones of Christmas - but I will have at least 1 christmas card done)




That diamond shape with the image on it, flips over the right...... 



And now the card can open as usual


I carried that diamond shape over to the inside as well

I really like this card design. Its fun to do and really makes a statement.
BTW - this is an A-2 card size

This would be a great design for an A7 card as well

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Great Impressions - Image - Winter Chickadee, Sentiment  - Season Brings
Paper/Card Stock
DP (3), Dark Green CS, White CS
Ink: Memento - Northern Pine , Rich Cocoa
Dies Used:  Spellbinders - Square
Accessories
Ribbon, Memento markers - Northern Pine & Rich Cocoa,  Craft-Dee BowZ  tool


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge -  #67 - Anything Christmas Goes  (#3)
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes (#4)
Double Trouble Challenges  #51 - LET'S GO GREEN )(#42)
A Bit More Time to Craft  #111 - Always Anything Goes (#134)
A Perfect Time To Craft  Always Anything Goes (#144)
Classic Design  Challenge Always Anything Goes (#127)
Crafts Galore Encore  Always Anything Goes (#82)
Crafty Animals  Always Anything Goes (#57)
Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog  #25 - Ribbon and/or Lace (#15)
Love to Craft  #44 - Anything Goes (#122)
Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #131 - Anything Goes (#100)
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog  #20 - Anything Goes (#42)
Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge  March - Anything Goes(#52)
Digi Choosday Challenge  #10 - Anything Goes (#13)
Arty Divas  #17 - Anything Goes (#2)

Hope you like my card and the design. 
The design is perfect for any theme, any season.

Next month's stamp club card theme is Umbrella/Stormy Weather

In the meantime, I hope you can stop back tomorrow
 to check out my Stamp Club Challenge Card
Wait til you see what we had to use on the card.
It was a fun card to make.

Thanks for stopping in today


12 comments:

Melanie R said...

Pretty card, Barbara! I especially like the bird image. I also appreciate your showing the clever fold so we could see the touch of green. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #51.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a wonderful card design and I love the mix of papers and that bird is so delightful!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Ooo, this is a fabulous card design! I love it! Gorgeous image and papers and such a pretty bow! How wonderful that something you bought so long ago, still brings you joy today! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
Linda

Arty Divas said...

Hi Barbara, your card is so very beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Barbara, what a Beautiful card and great design.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Interesting fold, I have never seen that with the decorative panel on the other side, clever and very pretty. love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card. I like image and paper.
Thank you for joining us during the Craft Galore Encore challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

NanaConnie said...

What a great card design with the flip out piece, Barbara! Love that fabulous ribbon you used for the bow. Putting on a DT hat - I want to thank you for supporting and playing in our "Ribbons or Lace" challenge at Digi Doodle Studios this month. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fabulous design. This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Tania said...

Awesome project! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry. Tania DT member

Dorlene Durham said...

Beautiful card and it’s interactive! I love the bird image too. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog Dorlene DT LTCCB

Cindy said...

Beautiful fancy fold card. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas!