Wednesday, July 22, 2020

A Rose Is Just A Rose

Hello
How's your Wednesday going??

I thought I'd pop in to share a card I've worked on. These slimline cards seem to be really popular right now.

I used a single rose image and some cool papers for layering, all from The Artsystamper

Here is the card.


I started with a off white 4"X 9" base card.
Next I added the 1st layer, The Begonia Tea stain Lace paper (Its in the Fall Flowers Paper Pack)
For the next layer I used - Artsy Jelli Papers - Count Down
Next I added that single Rose its in the Vintage Roses and Birds set

I colored that beautiful single rose with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Visit  these other spots for more inspiration from The Artsystamper 
This card was so fun to make. And I don't know about you, but I really like these tall skinny cards. So look for more of them from me from time to time.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - The Artsystamper  - Single Rose (in the Vintage Roses and Birds set) Paper/Card Stock: Off White CS,Green CS, The Artsystamper -Begonia Teastain (in the Fall Flowers Paper Pack), Count Down (in the  Artsy Jelli Papers ) Ink: None Dies Used: Spellbinders Classic Square Scalloped, Classic Square Die  Accessories: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Makers, Fiskars Punch small square, Sentiment - Outline Stickers


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
Arty Divas - #26 - Anything Goes (week 2) (#65)
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes (#22)
Digi Choosday Challenge - #29 - Anything Goes (#8)
Lemon Shortbread - #124 - Always Anything Goes  (#104)
A Place To Start  - JULY - FLOWERS  (#97)
Crafting Happiness Challenges - #58 ANYTHING GOES OPTION SUMMER (#33)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges #2029 ANYTHING GOES (#28)

Thanks for stopping by today

I will be back soon. In the meantime, stay safe and be well.


3 comments:

Tracie said...

What a great slimline card. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Janis Lewis said...

Nicely done. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Challenge blog owner

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make

Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
Hugs Shell xx