Sunday, July 12, 2020

Poinsettias in July

Hello everyone. 
Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Do you like working with digi images?? I know I sure do.  Why? Well the storage is great, and easier to find. They take up little space compared to c;ear or rubber stamps. Can change the size of the image. Can make a scene (sometimes), can mask depending the software you use. And I am sure you can add to the list. 

Do you like sharing your creations with others? Me too. Who doesn't like to do that. 
Well The Artsystamper has a new facebook page for all you Artsystamper digi lovers. You can share your lovely projects or just browse and get ideas. The new spot is called The Artsystamper Addiction, click here to check it out and join.

And by the way if you like freebies, there is a photo file on the facebook page with freebies in it. Please make sure to check it out.

My card today was made by using the pine sprig in the freebie album. And I also used the poinsettia flower from the Winter Florals set which is available in the store.Check that out here
It turns out that this is the first christmas card for this season (I think)

Here is my card


I used colored pencils to color the poinsettias and I used Staedtler triplus fineliner to add color to the pine sprigs. I fussy cut the poinsettias and popped them up next to the pine sprigs.

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps:  Digital - The Artsystamper - Pine Sprig, Sentiment, and Poinsettia Paper/Card Stock:White CS, Green CS, DP  AccessoriesDimensional foam, Colored Pencils, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Gamsol, Blending Stumps, Outline Stickers (dots)


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Well that is it for now.  I hope you will try out the freebies over at the Artsystamper Addicts FB page. We'd all love to see how you used it. 

I will be back soon.

Stay Safe


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yup! Beverly got me hooked. I sure love your card and I have all the same digis so I could use your idea for cards as well. Your card is gorgeous!

NickScrapShack said...

Great Christmas card and those poinsettias look wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you back again soon! Nick

Creative world said...

Fantastic card. Awesome colors and design... Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week, hope to see you again
Željka DT xx