Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Just a Note

Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd pop in and share a card with everyone today. My card includes a fancy fold, gems and the use of a stencil.

I used a corner flip fold on the upper corner, and I used light molding paste with my stencil on the green CS layer on the card front.


Here's the inside

My flower was made using a punch. Using 5 layers of the punched image, I shaped the petals on the 2 bottom labels. Next 2 layers I snipped off some of the length of the petals and shaped those and the top layer I snipped more making the petals even shorter. I added a glob of hot glue to the center to make it rounded and added glitter to the glue center.

On my green CS layer I used a stencil and added molding paste and after pulling up the stencil, I had a beautiful background. 

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Rubber stamps - sentiments - Rubber Stampede, Great Impressions
Paper/Card Stock
White CS, Green CS, 
Ink: Memento - Northern Pine
Accessories:Golden - Light Molding Paste, Flat Backed gems, Glitter, Flower punch, Leaf punch

 

I  am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are inspired to make a corner flip fold card or get a stencil out and use that with some molding paste (if you have some in your stash).

I will be back soon 

Stay safe 

7 comments:

Janette said...

So glad you shared your beautiful card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful. Using the paste with your stencil is simply wonderful. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous work in designing this card. I,love the stencil.

Fiona said...

Great fun fold and I don't think I've seen one of those before so yes I'll have a go - thanks for sharing with us at JOSTTT - hope to see you again next month

Angie McKenzie said...

Amazing fun fold. Love your green stenciled leaf background. Thanks for joining the JOSTTT challenge this month.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 19 at Gem of a Challenge!

Squdge said...

What a unique look, I love fun folds but have never seen this one!

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com