Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Not a Creature was stirring

 Hello Everyone!!

I'm back with one more card before Christmas

Are you ready for Christmas??? 

Yesterday I posted a card that I made as an inspiration piece for the 
2nd Creative Moments challenge of the month

Creative Moments is a bi monthly challenge blog and the challenges begin on the 7th and 22nd of each month and I usually participate in the challenge on the 22nd of each month. 

The theme is always Anything Goes 

The sponsors for this challenge is 

Bugaboo & Eureka 

Well I made a 2nd card and it is so cute and so perfect for this week
and I just had to share it with you all.

For this card I used a digital image 
from Eureka Stamps 

Check out their site 
has a lot of cute
 and fun digital images

Here is my finished card



SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - Eureka Stamps - Cat In Hat
Paper/Card Stock
:  White CS, Green CS, DP
Dies Used: Dee's Distinctively Pine Sprigs (used to make the wreath)
AccessoriesFlat Backed Pearls, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, Marvy - Liquid Applique

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:
I hope that every one of you is staying safe and 
I appreciate all the support you give by visiting and/or submitting to the 
Creative Moments challenge.

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wreath and super cute kitty on your card design. Merry Christmas.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mel Sanz said...

That cat looks so relaxed. Very pretty card. Good luck

Mel Sanz said...

That cat looks very relaxed. Very pretty card. Good luck

Jan Mahew said...

Barbara, Thank you for sharing your festive Holiday creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Happy Crafting! Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our ' Christmas' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Kim said...

What a cute image and a wonderful card to display him on. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at Christmas with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT