Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Time for Tags

 Hello Everyone

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's time for my last post here for Craft-Dee BowZ for 2020. I usually post my inspiration piece on Tuesday, the first Tuesday, but that happened to be the first of the month, so I decided to post it today. And if I waited til the last Tuesday, as I sometimes do, Christmas would be over. So here I am. 

I decided to make a few tags for gifts and add some bows to give you all some ideas for the gift giving season.

Both my tags are 4"X5" and would look great as an accompaniment to a gift bag or a boxed gift of some sort.


Tag #1

The ribbon on this tag is a Hug Snug seam binding
that started out as white, but I colored with Mona Rouge Fresco ink.
 It turned out to be the exact color I was going for. 


the flowers are poinsettias from Heartfelt Creations 
and so is the green accent behind the flowers



Tag #2

The bow on this tag is a fluffy triple loop bow using a green sheer ribbon.

Here is a closer view of the bow


SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps:Rubber Stamps - Heartfelt Creations - Poinsettia & Kolly
Paper/Card Stock
: (Tag #1) White CS, Green CS,  (Tag #2) Yellow CS, White CS

Ink: Fresco Ink - Mona Rouge; Momento -  Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine
Dies Used: Heartfelt Creations - Poinsettias & Holly; Stairway Gardens (Tag #1)
AccessoriesEmbossing Folder, Ribbon, Hug Snug Seam Binding, Craft-Dee BowZ tool, 

 

I am submitting my tags in the following challenges:

Take care and Stay Safe

Thank you and have a happy safe and fantastic week/holiday season


5 comments:

Claire said...

Adorable. Love the colours
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Shona Erlenborn said...

These tags are awesome!! Love the details and the bows are gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tags.

Lynda said...

Great Christmas tags - I struggle with those. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Stacey said...

Great Christmas tags. Thanks for playing along with us at Arty Divas.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog