Thursday, April 22, 2021

Just for You

 Well hello everyone!!!

Spring is really coming into its own. Temperatures have been getting much warmer!! However we had snow last nite but by this afternoon, it was all gone.. Yea  Flowers are looking great and the grass is growing like  weed. LOL We just need to have consistently warmer temps. Oh I guess it will get warmer and stay that way soon.

Since spring is here I decided to use another flower image, My card is showing a Blackeyed Susan image from Patties Creations. . Creative Moments challenge #213 has started and Patties Creations happens to be the sponsor. 

For my card:

I made a center panel card. Layered yellow CS over a  green mottled DP  which is a page from a DP pack. 



Here is the card opened a bit. It opens from the top, not the side.


I love this design. Its easy to do and really makes a statement. The front of the card reminds me if a capital "I" because the sides of the image piece have nothing there. Really different and that's what I like to make, card designs that are really unique!!

SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital - Patties Creations-  Blackeyed Susans
Paper/Card Stock
White CS,Yellow CS, DP
AccessoriesSpectrum Noir alcohol Markers,Staedtler triplus fineliner, Peel Off Stickers (Sentiment and dots)


I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

Hope this card shape inspires you to try something a little different. 

I hope that every one is staying safe and I appreciate all the support you give by visiting and/or submitting to the Creative Moments challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week and I will be back soon.

 



8 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Love the mottled green with the gold accents Barbara! Thank you for sharing your Black-eyed Suzans with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. The "I" shape does make it an interesting card. Join us again. Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely make, Barb. Really like the fold of the card. Great colors too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful card design. I love that pretty floral image.

Leslie said...

Such a pretty image!

Suze said...

Wonderful card design Barbara. I like your colour scheme too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digis Challenge Blog.

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card and lovely fold. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see you again soon! Donna, DT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! Your design on this is fabulous and I definitely must try it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}