Friday, October 22, 2021

It's a Snow Bird

 Hello Everyone!!

Hope all is well with you all. Seems that the months roll around so fast these days.

It's time for the 2nd Creative Moments challenge of the month already!!

The theme is Anything Goes 

The sponsor for this challenge is 

The Artsystamper has a lot of beautiful
 and oh so creative, digital sets and digital papers.
Hope you will take a few and check out what she has available. 
I'm sure you will find a set that will you will love.

I am using the Chickadee image, and 
you can find it in the Snow Birds stamp set
I think the card I made will make a great Christmas card. 
Just change the sentiment

Here is my finished card




SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT

Stamps: Digital-  Chickadee (from the Snowbirds set) The Artsystamper
Paper/Card Stock: White CS, Silver CS, DP , Green CS
Dies Used:  Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Circle Frames; Diamond Dies - Pine Branch; Sizzix - Thinlits (Pinecone) Pine Branch
AccessoriesSpectrum Noir, Staedtler triplus fineliner

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back soon



2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful. I was just going to work with that image yesterday and the cardinal but instead spent the afternoon with an insurance guy! I love the card you made with it and especially in the green tones.

Furrbster said...

This is a gorgeous creation,

Hugz Tinz