Friday, February 4, 2022

Another Valentine Card

 Hi Everyone, 

I'm trying to keep warm hope you are keeping warm and staying safe. The rain/ice/snow storm is over here in my area. Thank the Lord for small favors. LOL. I ventured out this afternoon, I just walked to my mailbox. Not as much snow that I thought. we got. That's a good thing. Spring will be here in 44 days, but who's counting!!

I am back today with another Valentine Card. Yep another inspiration card, LOL.


This is a 6X6 square card and it turned out so nice. Everything is from my stash. I'm sure you have things in your stash that would work for you to make a card similar to this. A couple of dies  - Memory Box (Cherish Border), an an old Sizzix envelope die,  a few punches and a stamp and you've got a card. 

I am submitting this card in the following challenges:


Hope this card gives you inspiration for a Valentine's Day card you might still need to make.

This card is available at The Black Goose - waiting just for you.

I will be back soon with a couple more Valentine Day cards. 


5 comments:

Marina Atsali said...

Love your card .Thanks for joining us over on the Digi Choosday challenge.

valscraftings said...

A beautiful card, love the die cut hearts!

Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
DT Val x

kReN said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN@afourthlife

Claudia said...

What a great idea, love your card. The combination of kraft with red looks fantastic and thanks for the inspiration for the heart edge die ;-).

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

Sall said...

Sweet it's made me smile, thanks for joining us at Ikes World challenges