Tuesday, April 19, 2022

My April Stamping Club Project - Challenge Card/Project

 Hello Everyone,

Welcome back!!!

Today I want to share my April challenge project I made for the stamping club I am a member of.  Click here for more info about my cards for the monthly Stamping Club, 

For the Challenge we were given a small piece of velcro. My first thought was,,,,what am I going to do with that!!! LOL

Well after some thought, I finally came up with a cool little project that most of us can use from time to time.

A little box.  This little box holds just a few pieces of chocolate kisses, perfect for a party or halloween or...... well you get the idea.

Here is my tiny little box


This lil box holds 3 or 4 kisses.

Here is a pic of the box with the velcro dots attached

Side view of the box, closed


Box opened

That velcro was another unique piece to use for our challenge card/project!!  And I still find it amazing, the designs all the others in the group, come up with. Yep, it's amazing how the mind works, isn't it??

I am submitting my card in the following challenges:

This was another fun project to make for club.

Hope you enjoyed my box.

Thanks for stopping in today 

 I will be back soon,

No comments: